DEMOGRAPHIC & COMMUTING TRENDS IN FLORIDA
This publication is the third of a three-book series prepared by the Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR) in an effort to summarize and analyze demographics and travel behavior of Florida and the United States. The first two publications focused on the compilation and presentation of 1990 Census and Nationwide Personal Transportation Study (NPTS) data for use by planning organizations, transit systems, decision makers, and the business community throughout the state of Florida. No analysis or interpretation was included. The third publication is designed to present and analyze trends and patterns in demographics and commuting. Similar to the previous publications, this report was prepared for transportation planners, decision makers, and the business community to serve as a resource that documents trends and patterns in demographic and commuting characteristics within the state of Florida. Florida trends are also compared with those of the United States.
- See also "NPTS Demographics & Travel Behavior: A Comparison of Florida and the United States" and "Florida Demographics & Journey to Work: A County Data Book" (TRIS 633338), both prepared by the Center for Urban Transportation Research at the University of South Florida.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Ball, W L
- York, M P
- Dieringer, S
- Hartmann, M
- Publication Date: 1994-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuting; Demographics; Travel behavior; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Patterns
- Geographic Terms: Florida; United States
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00664384
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 24 1994 12:00AM