A COMPARISON OF METAL AND ORGANIC CONCENTRATIONS IN CEMENT AND CLINKER MADE WITH FOSSIL FUELS TO CEMENT AND CLINKER MADE WITH WASTE DERIVED FUELS
This report presents the results of a study of the organic and inorganic contents of clinker and cement collected during the use of fossil fuels (FF) and of clinker and cement collected during the use of waste derived fuels (WDF). No statistical difference between FF and WDF clinker and cement was found.
- Reprinted from the Portland Cement Association's Emerging Technologies Symposium on Cement and Concrete in the Global Environment, held March 10-11, 1993, Chicago, Illinois. The complete proceedings (Publication Code No. SP114T) are also available from the Portland Cement Association.
NSF InternationalP.O. Box 130140
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48113-0140
- Colucci, M
- Epstein, P
- Bartley, B
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement; Clinkers; Fossil fuels; Organic content
- Old TRIS Terms: Inorganic contents; Waste derived fuel
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00664368
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: RP317.01T
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 22 1994 12:00AM