STATE-OF-THE-ART REPORT ON FERROCEMENT
The state-of-the-art report, and publication SP-61, Ferrocement--Materials and Applications, provide technical information on the mechanical properties, performance, and applications of ferrocement. The intent of this report is to promote the more effective use of ferrocement as a construction material for terrestrial structures in contrast to marine structures, where it has been so far most widely used.
- ACI 249R-93 supersedes ACI 549R-88 and became effective November 1, 1993.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1994-1
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Building materials; Ferrocement; Mechanical properties; Performance; State of the art studies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Research; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00664367
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 549R-93
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 22 1994 12:00AM