GUIDE FOR SELECTING PROPORTIONS FOR HIGH-STRENGTH CONCRETE WITH PORTLAND CEMENT AND FLY ASH
This guide presents a generally applicable method for selecting mixture proportions for high-strength concrete and optimizing these mixture proportions on the basis of trial batches. The method is limited to high-strength concrete produced using conventional materials and production techniques. Recommendations and tables are based on current practice and information provided by contractors, concrete suppliers, and engineers who have been involved in projects dealing with high-strength concrete.
- ACI 211.4R-93 became effective September 1, 1993.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1993-10
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Fly ash; Guides to information; High strength concrete; Mix design; Portland cement
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00664362
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 211.4R-93
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 22 1994 12:00AM