GUIDE SPECIFICATIONS FOR DISTRIBUTION OF LOADS FOR HIGHWAY BRIDGES 1994
The Guide Specifications for Distribution of Loads for Highway Bridges 1994 is presented in two sections. The first section presents the revised specification for distribution of loads to (1) stringers, longitudinal beams, and floor beams, (2) concrete slabs, (3) timber flooring, (4) composite wood-concrete members, and (5) steel grid floors. Also discussed in the first section are moments, shears, and reactions and the tire contact area. The second section provides a partial commentary (general, recommendations for more accurate analysis, numerical examples, and design charts).
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560510668
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Beams; Composite structures; Concrete; Design charts; Floors; Highway bridges; Load transfer; Moments (Mechanics); Shear strength; Slabs; Specifications; Steel; Stringers
- Old TRIS Terms: Floor beams; Longitudinal beams; Moments
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00664359
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560510668
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 19 1994 12:00AM