FAA AIR TRAFFIC ACTIVITY: FY 1992
This publication furnishes terminal and en route air traffic activity information of the National Airspace System. The data have been reported by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)-operated and contracted airport traffic control towers, air route traffic control centers, flight service stations, and approach control facilities. These reports are used as a guide in determining the need for larger or additional facilities, upgraded equipment at particular facilities, and possible increases in personnel at existing facilities.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Trembley, N
- Publication Date: 1992
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Airport operations; Approach control; Flight service stations; Instrument landing systems; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Instrument approach
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00663076
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Aviation Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 7 1994 12:00AM