RED LIGHT CAMERAS, SOUTHEND - MONITORING OF OFFENCES. APRIL 1993
This report presents an anlaysis of a random sample of data taken from Police files on 311 offenders detected while driving through red traffic signals in Southend, between September 1992 and January 1993. Information given in the tables includes date, time and location of the offence, as well as vehicle type, sex, age and home town of each driver and any comments supplied by the offending driver.
ESSEX COUNTY COUNCIL, HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT, TRAFFIC SECTION, AIUCOUNTY HALL
CHELMSFORD, ESSEX United Kingdom
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Crimes; Drivers; Red; Red interval (Traffic signal cycle); Statistics; Traffic signals; Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- ITRD Terms: 1772: Driver; 1516: Offence; 539: Red light; 6555: Statistics; 565: Traffic signal; 8119: United Kingdom; 313: Urban area
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00662456
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Jul 28 1994 12:00AM