NOMENCLATURE OF LIGHTS USED FOR MARINE NAVIGATION, JUNE 1960
This updated publication contains the amendments that have been appended in response to observations presented by the IALA and the International Hydrographic Bureau. The amendments include new definitions of sector, direction, and leading lights; modifications to the specification of group-flashing lights; and renewed durations of occulting, flashing, and quick-flashing lights. A new column, "Recommendations for Future Practice," has also been added.
- Report; Amended on 30 September 1964
International Association of Lighthouse Authorities, Paris, ZZ N/A
- Publication Date: 1964
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Aids to navigation; Flashing traffic signals; Navigation lights; Recommendations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flashing lights
- Old TRIS Terms: Light signals; Range lights
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00661022
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM