A brief description is given of Mobil's PDQ (Particle Depositer Quantifier) system to detect and analyze small metal particles in lubricating oil, particles that can cause wear and possible failure in marine engines and other essential shipboard machinery.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/40711669
- Journal article; wear particle detection
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 2 p.
- The Compass
- Volume: 60
- Issue Number: No.1
- Publisher: Mobil Corporation
- ISSN: 1043-7150
- Accession Number: 00660298
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM