With the United States poised to impose unilateral requirements for double hull protection on oil tankers using its waters, this article looks at the arguments for and against this design.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00475955
- Journal article; double bottoms
- Publication Date: 1990-4
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Marine Engineers Review
- ISSN: 0047-5955
- TRT Terms: Double bottoms; Legislation; Tankers
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Double hulls
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00660263
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM