SIXTEENTH IAPH CONFERENCE, WORKING SESSION 1: AFRICA-EUROPE
This section of the proceedings of the 16th IAPH Conference provides a transcript of the conference's first working session, which focused on Africa and Europe. The presentations at the session were: "What Communities Expect from Ports"; "The Difficult Road Towards a Common European Seaports Policy"; "Operational Review of Mediterranean Ports"; and "Regional & Inter-Port Cooperation." They are interspersed with comments and discussion by the session moderator and attendees.
- Conference paper
- International Association of Ports and Harbors, 16th
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Date: 1989-4-22 to 1989-4-29
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 14p.
- TRT Terms: Cooperation; Ports; Seaports
- Geographic Terms: Africa; Europe; Mediterranean Sea
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00659946
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM