PACIFIC COAST CONFERENCE ON DREDGING. "ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT ECONOMICS"
A problem summary is given at the opening of the conference in which impacts of laws and regulations will soon be examined by the House Merchant Marine and Fisheries subcommittee. Specific needs served by navigation are outlined as well as inflationary impacts and employment related waterborne commerce. Some expression is given relating the protection of the environment to the regulation of dredging.
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Dredged materials; Dredging; Environmental impacts; Regulations; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Biological effects (Dredge spoils)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00099264
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Transportation Research Board
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1975 12:00AM