PROPELLER MILLING BECOMES MORE ACCURATE
This short article tells of the success of computer-based DNC machines (direct numerical control machining systems) in improving the accuracy of propeller milling. The system described was developed by Nakashima.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1990-2
- Pagination: 2/3 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Information processing; Machining; Numerical control; Propellers
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00659475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM