THE NEW SALVAGE CONVENTION: A SHIPOWNER'S PERSPECTIVE
A much-needed and long-awaited new International Convention on Salvage was adopted by the International Maritime Organization in April 1989. This article examines some of the Convention's provisions and omissions from the shipowner's perspective.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1800138
- Journal article
- Wooder, J B
- Publication Date: 1990-1
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Salvage
- Old TRIS Terms: International conventions; Shipowners and operators
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00659318
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM