FPF JABIRU VENTURE--OFFTAKE OPERATION
This article concerns operations at Jabiru 1A, a production field in the Timor Sea. The remoteness of the site and the water depth in the area made it necessary to develop a novel system for production and storage. It involved use of a mooring buoy system and a large storage tanker with production facilities. It also necessitated the use of shuttle tankers, whose mooring and offtake methods are described in detail from the viewpoint of the second mate.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01441019
- Journal article
- O'Neill, K
- Publication Date: 1989-11
- Pagination: 3 p.
- ISSN: 0144-1019
- TRT Terms: Loading and unloading; Moorings; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Floating tanks; Offtake operations; Shuttle tankers; Tanker loading
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00659042
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM