INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION ON SALVAGE, 1989
The full text of the International Convention on Salvage, 1989, is reproduced. Aspects covered by the convention include: definitions; the exemption of platforms and State-owned vessels; salvage contracts; the duties of the salvor and of the owner or master; the rights of coastal states; duty to render assistance; cooperation; conditions for reward; criteria for fixing the reward; special compensation; apportionment between salvors; salvage of persons; duty to provide security; and State-owned cargoes.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1800138
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-10
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Documents; Salvage
- Identifier Terms: International Convention on Salvage, 1989
- Old TRIS Terms: International conventions
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00659020
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM