QUITE A SPREAD!
The spreader design field is extremely active as different suppliers compete to meet a wide range of user demands. One of the foremost questions is that of the strength/weight ratio: Although most operators prefer minimal tare weight, others find heavier ones easier to control during "empty" hoists and translations. Developments in the product lines of leading manufacturers are reviewed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03060985
- Journal article; spreaders
- Champion, V
- Publication Date: 1989-11
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Cargo Systems Int
- Volume: 16
- Issue Number: No.11
- ISSN: 0306-0985
- TRT Terms: Industries; International; Spreaders
- Old TRIS Terms: Product descriptions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00658995
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM