MAK'S C-SERIES GAINS ANOTHER MODEL
Krupp MaK, of West Germany, has increased its range of C-series engines with the introduction of the M552C, which this article describes. The new medium-speed engine represents a development of the M552, 108 of which are in service as marine propulsion units. Development into the C version has been accompanied by an increase in bmep from 1.67 to 1.96 MPa (16.7 to 19.6 bar) since 1975 and by an increase in power from 550 to 675 kW (718 to 882 hp) per cylinder.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-10
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Old TRIS Terms: Krupp mak m552c engine; Medium speed diesels; Product descriptions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00658648
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM