ANALYSIS OF DEFORMATION DISTRIBUTION OF DIFFERENT POINTS OF HULL CROSS SECTION
The objective of this article is to obtain deformations of different points of a hull cross section. Such deformations are impossible to determine using the theory of strength approach. Elastic theory methods are therefore applied. The resulting equations have excess terms studying the distribution effect of material of the cross section. An application of the resulting equations is presented, together with an evaluation of the difference between traditional results and those of the author.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00224502
- Journal article
- Nassef, I
- Publication Date: 1989-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Cross sections; Deformation; Hulls; Physical distribution
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00658480
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM