TIGHT AS A DRUM?
This article discusses certain ecological and safety considerations that have important ramifications for drum manufacturing and use. These considerations involve compliance with the latest UN regulations on the transportation of dangerous goods. These include requirements for correct and precise identification markings, as well as the ability to pass appropriate safety tests.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03060985
- Journal article
- Dansie, J
- Publication Date: 1989-9
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Cargo Systems Int
- Volume: 16
- Issue Number: No.9
- ISSN: 0306-0985
- TRT Terms: Drums (Containers); Hazardous materials; Regulations; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous materials transportation
- Subject Areas: Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00658468
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM