SYMPELLER '89; SYMPELLER '89
Topics covered by the nine papers in these proceedings include: varieties of marine propellers; the development of the Schottel rudderpropeller; fixed versus controllable pitch propellers; propeller repair and maintenance; design of modern ship gears; and new developments in gearboxes. For selected individual papers, see AN 9220-A1 through AN 9220-A7.
- Pan-American Symposium on Propellers and Gear Boxes, 1st
- Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Date: 1989-6-6 to 1989-6-8
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 228p.
- TRT Terms: Bearings; Clutches; Couplers; Diesel engines; Gear teeth; Gears; Propeller blades; Propellers; Propulsion; Transmissions; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00658190
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM