The six articles in this feature supplement on Mediterranean ports are: Mediterranean Ports Increase Their Global Share; Italian Labour Reforms Aim to Revitalize Major Ports; Spanish Ports; East Med Ports Invest...as Transshipment War Intensifies; Marseilles-Fos Enters Its Third Decade; and Adriatic Gateway Opens Up. The first of two tables that are included in the first article list 1987 and 1988 throughputs for the leading Mediterranean container-handling countries and the percent change. The second table ranks the Mediterranean's leading container ports and shows their throughputs for 1987 and 1988 and the percent change It also projects 1989 throughputs and the percent change from 1988.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3601838
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-7
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals
- Geographic Terms: Mediterranean Sea
- Old TRIS Terms: Containerized shipping
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00658130
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM