ESTIMATING THE REDUCTION IN LABOR INTENSITY IN MODULAR ASSEMBLY METHOD OF SHIPBUILDING
To estimate the effectiveness of the modular assembly method of ship design and construction, indicators should be used that enable taking into account the effects that different systems of assembly units have on labor intensity in shipbuilding. Volume and effectiveness indicators for various types of assembly unit systems were developed for this purpose and are discussed.
- Journal article; DTIC distribution restrictions apply
- Levshakov, B M
- Novokhatskiy, V A
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Estimating; Labor costs; Modular structures; Savings; Shipbuilding; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Design; Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00658096
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM