REACHING OUT TO NEW MARKETS
The number of dry bulk carrier operators who are switching to self unloaders is growing. This article looks at some of the complex and highly automated self-unloading systems that are available. It emphasizes the need for careful design if these systems are to provide good operational flexibility while remaining reliable and easy to maintain.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- Journal article; self-unloaders
- Publication Date: 1989-7
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Accession Number: 00658052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM