MIDDLE EAST--BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK?
The prolonged hostilities in the Persian Gulf were extremely disruptive for marine operations in the region, including the container trades. A recovery seems to be underway, with significant new commitments to Middle East trades being made by shipping lines and many of the region's ports preparing for substantial increases in throughput.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/02674823
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-5
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Port Development Int
- Volume: 5
- Issue Number: No.5
- ISSN: 0267-4823
- TRT Terms: Containers; Operations
- Geographic Terms: Middle East
- Old TRIS Terms: Container operations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00658012
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM