NEW PEGASUS: A WINGED HORSE TAKES TO THE SEA
The Japanese ferry NEW PEGASUS is described. The 9,350 grt vessel, operated by the Meimon Taiyo Ferry Co., of Osaka, is able to carry 780 passengers, 165 trucks and 100 cars at 23 knots on a main line route between ports in southwest Honshu. Photographs, as well as profile and general arrangement drawings, are included.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-6
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Ferries
- Old TRIS Terms: New pegasus (Vessel); Vessel descriptions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00657876
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM