MODULAR METHOD OF ARRANGING SHIP SPACES
A Soviet domestic modular system for forming and finishing ship spaces is described. The unique feature of the M100 two-level system is its standardized finishing components whose dimensions, like those of ship spaces, are multiples of a specific module equal to 100 mm. This facilitates commercial production and eliminates shipboard fitting work during installation. There are several diagrams and six photographs to augment the discussion of the concept.
- Journal article; DTIC distribution restrictions apply
- Tkachenko, V A
- Voloshko, V V
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Modular structures; Prefabricated structures; Shipbuilding; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: M100 modular system
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00657658
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM