ON THE STUDY OF IMPROVING THE PROPERTIES OF THERMOSTATIC EXPANSION VALVE TO UPGRADE THE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF MARINE REFRIGERATION PLANT
In the shipping and shipbuilding industries of China, one of the energy-saving measures being given attention is the improvement of the energy efficiency of marine refrigeration plants. This article describes certain improvements in the thermostatic expansion valve (TEV) of such systems. These improvements could result in energy savings of at least 15%. The regulative quality of the refrigeration system would also be improved.
- Journal article
- Wu, Jingxian
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy conservation; Expansion; Machine valves; Refrigeration systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Thermostatic expansion valve
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00657328
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM