GERMAN AND SWISS MARINE INDUSTRIES REVIEW
The main items in this review of German and Swiss marine industries are "NILS DACKE, TT-Line's Successful Combi-Carrier," a vessel description; "Shipbuilding in West Germany ," describing the brightening picture at West Germany's yards; "East German Yards Doing Well," about the seeming immunity of East German yards to world shipbuilding problems; "German Companies' Equipment and Services," a section of short articles on German-produced marine products; and "Sulzer's S20 Engine for Propulsion and Power Generation," an engine description.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-1
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Combination carriers; Maritime industry; Shipbuilding
- Geographic Terms: Germany; Switzerland
- Old TRIS Terms: Area reviews; Engine descriptions; Nils dacke (Vessel); Product descriptions; Sulzer s20 engine; Vessel descriptions
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00657246
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM