OPEN WATER EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATIONS OF TANDEM PROPELLERS IN NOZZLE
The results and analyses of open water tests of tandem propellers in a flow-accelerating nozzle are presented. The optimum angular spacing range is indicated and the influence of differences in the pitch ratio of the tandem propellers on the optimum parameters of tandem propellers in a nozzle is described. The tandem propellers in a nozzle are also compared with some other types of propulsive devices.
- Journal article
- Zhang, Jianping
- Xu, Hongli
- Publication Date: 1986
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Ducted propellers; Nozzles; Open water tests; Propellers
- Old TRIS Terms: Tandem propellers
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00657192
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM