DEVELOPMENT OF MARINE DIESEL ENGINES IN CHINA
A brief account is presented of the development of marine diesel engines in China over a thirty-year period, from the 1950s on. The status of diesel engine production and research as of the mid-1980s is also discussed and end-of-century prospects for Chinese-built marine diesels are assessed.
- Journal article
- Xiong, Lei
- Hua, Y
- Publication Date: 1986
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Marine engineering
- Geographic Terms: China
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00657190
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM