OSCO SKY, the first of three advanced products tankers sisterships built for the Oslo-based Osco Carriers Pool, is described. All the cargo tanks of the 40,200 dwt vessel are equipped with a closed ullage system, remote temperature monitoring, high velocity ventilation valves and integral tank washing machines. Length oa is 176.0m, breadth is 32.0m, service speed is 14.3 knots, and the crew complement numbers 22. A photo of the vessel, midship cross- sectional drawing and deck plans are provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03060209
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-1
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Naval Architect
- ISSN: 0306-0209
- TRT Terms: Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Osco sky (Vessel); Products tankers; Vessel descriptions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00657187
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM