THE NAUTICAL INSTITUTE ON BRIDGE MANNING
Recommendations issued by the Nautical Institute in December 1988 on the matter of bridge manning are presented, together with a list of observations on the subject. Trials are called for to evaluate the safety of one-man bridge operation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01441019
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-2
- Pagination: 1 p.
- ISSN: 0144-1019
- TRT Terms: Bridges (Ships); Manning requirements; Recommendations; Ship operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Bridge operation; One man bridge; Reduced crews
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00657166
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM