DEVELOPMENT IN FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
The best way to be protected from costly engine repairs resulting from poor quality fuel is to lay great emphasis on the planning and design of a fuel treatment system. Especially for new plants, the right course can be taken at an early stage and the costs for sensible filter equipment can be kept within acceptable limits. The author tells how improved materials and manufacturing processes have led to better fuel filters and discusses the costs and properties of these filters.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- Journal article
- Weichold, N
- Publication Date: 1989-2
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Filtration; Oil filters; Technological innovations
- Old TRIS Terms: Z module
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00657087
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM