PROFITS EXPECTED TO FOLLOW REORGANISATION AT GIBREPAIR
A change of government in Gibralter has had its repercussions on Gibraltar Shiprepair Ltd. (Gibrepair). A new management has been installed, the marketing division reorganized, and operations rigorously restructured. Results are improving and from the end of 1989 on, the yard should finally show a profit.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0036603X
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1989-1
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Schiff und Hafen
- Volume: 41
- Issue Number: No.1
- ISSN: 0036-603X
- TRT Terms: Economic conditions
- Identifier Terms: Gibraltar Shiprepair, Ltd.
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship repair
- Geographic Terms: Gibraltar
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00656936
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM