AN INCENTIVE FOR LOSS PREVENTION
Production and sales managers in the transportation industry are aware that employees work most effectively when they feel that their input has a significant effect upon operations. The author offers recommendations for creating an environment in which each employee's contribution is recognized and rewarded, motivating employees to excel and reducing work-related loss.
- Journal article; employee productivity
- Negron, C D
- Publication Date: 1989-2
- Pagination: 1 p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 24
- Issue Number: No.2
- TRT Terms: Morale; Motivation; Personnel management; Productivity; Recommendations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00656865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM