A MONITORING EQUIPMENT FOR MARINE DIESEL ENGINE
This paper describes a microcomputer-based monitoring system for marine diesel engines. It can measure engine combustion and injection pressures, and provide a cylinder pressure curve, an injection pressure curve and various characteristic parameters, such as mean indicated pressure. It can also scan all main engine performance parameters; record measured data and alarm data; record the engine room reply to the telegraph; provide a CRT display or printout of all measured data; and employ fuzzy logic to diagnose engine troubles. In-service experience has demonstrated the stability and reliability of the system.
- Journal article
- Fu, Gongkang
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Machinery; Monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: System descriptions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00656810
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM