INTEGRATED BRIDGE: ESSENTIAL FOR THE SHIP OF THE FUTURE
The "ship of the future" concept includes making more efficient use of available manpower aboard ship through the integration of numerous electronic aids in an "integrated bridge" format. This article explains exactly how an integrated bridge differs from conventional bridge design. It discusses the benefits of the integrated bridge, regarding it as a logical way to harness technology for better ship management and operation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03070220
- Journal article
- Tsirimokos, G X
- Publication Date: 1989-1-19
- Pagination: 1 p.
- Volume: 309
- Issue Number: No.5492
- Publisher: Lloyd's Register-Fairplay
- ISSN: 0307-0220
- Accession Number: 00656708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM