1992--SINGULAR PROSPECTS IN STORE?
This article appears in "Intermodal Europe," a feature supplement in Cargo Systems International. It examines the opportunities and problems that will confront ports in the European Community after 1992, the year when all remaining customs and technical barriers to trade between the 12 member states are due to be abolished and when conditions of competition are to be harmonized. The ports that contributed comments to the article are Antwerp, Bremerhaven, Dunkirk, Genoa, Le Havre, London, Marseilles and Southampton. Each seemed optimistic about what 1992 might mean to port prosperity.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03060985
- Journal article; for EC ports
- Champion, V
- Publication Date: 1988-12
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Cargo Systems Int
- Volume: 15
- Issue Number: No.12
- ISSN: 0306-0985
- TRT Terms: Economic conditions; Forecasting; Ports
- Identifier Terms: European Commission; European Community
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00656675
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM