SALVAGE AND THE INDIVIDUAL
This article reprints a paper delivered at the London Maritime Law Forum, 1988. It looks at what awards various categories of individuals involved in salvage operations of different types are entitled to receive. It is divided into sections on: volunteers, awards to crew members, the master's added burden of responsibility, tugs and their crews, and professional salvage.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01441019
- Journal article
- Sutton, M J
- Publication Date: 1988-11
- Pagination: 3 p.
- ISSN: 0144-1019
- TRT Terms: Employee compensation; Salvage
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compensation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00656565
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM