INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MARINE TRANSPORT USING ROLL-ON/ROLL-OFF METHODS, 9TH
The papers of this conference are organized into ten sections whose coverage includes ro/ro markets and trading; stevedoring and lashing aboard ro/ro vessels; port expansion; ro/ro ship design and efficiency; ro/ro and the car trades; ro/ro terminal development; cargo handling; and ro/ro ship survivability. For selected individual papers, see AN 7962-A1 through AN 7962-A13.
- Ro-Ro '88
- Location: Goteborg, Sweden
- Date: 1988-6-7 to 1988-6-9
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 340p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Cargo handling; Ferries; Lashing; Marketing; Port operations; Roll on roll off shipping; Roll on roll off ships; Stability (Mechanics); Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo lashings; Ro/ro safety; Ship survivability; Shore facilities; Watertight subdivision
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00656505
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM