THE MUTUAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF WHARFINGERS AND SHIPOWNERS
The purpose of this article is to clarify the mutual duties and rights of the wharf operator and the shipowner in the context of wharfage. The discussion is limited to actions for damage to vessels and to wharves or similar structures. It does not consider the issue of liability for cargo damage.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1800138
- Journal article
- Cessna, M S
- Publication Date: 1988-10
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Berthing facilities; Docking; Legal factors; Loss and damage; Operations; Wharves
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00656292
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM