SODRUZHESTVO-- NEW GENERATION OF FACTORY SHIPS
The fish factory ship SODRUZHESTVO, first of a series of three of a completely new design, is described. Built by Rauma-Repola Oy and delivered to the USSR Ministry of Fisheries, the 10,000 dwt ship represents a new generation of factory ships. Its machinery is controlled by the Rauma-Repola Shipa system, with information displayed on screens in the control room and the wheelhouse. The system is also used in the factory complex. Accommodation is provided for 520 persons, 10 to 20 percent of whom will be trainees, instructors and other visitors.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1988-7
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Fishing vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Sodruzhestvo(Vessel); Vessel descriptions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00656036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM