HENRIETTA II TAKES THEM BACK IN TIME
The HENRIETTA II, an authentic sternwheeler that offers luncheon cruises along the Cape Fear River in North Carolina, is described. The vessel has an enclosed main deck with a capacity of 100 for dinner. The second deck is covered with a canopy and used for cocktails and sightseeing.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/17156061
- Journal article; excursion paddle wheeler
- Publication Date: 1988-7
- Pagination: 2 p.
- Old TRIS Terms: Dinner excursion vessels; Henrietta ii (Vessel); Paddle wheel propulsion; Vessel descriptions
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00655791
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM