THE DOVER STRAIT INFORMATION SERVICE
Discusses the problems encountered in setting up the experimental Dover Strait Surveillance Scheme and inaugurating the Information Service. The paper describes the service today, the results so far achieved and what it hopes to do in the future. A note on the results of surveillance operation between April 1973 and December 1974 will be found on page 244 of this issue of the Journal.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1783951
- Annual subscribtion fee $48.00 for six issues.
Royal Institute of Navigation1 Kensington Gore
- Emden, R K
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: p. 129-142
- TRT Terms: Crash avoidance systems; Driver information systems; Radar; Surveillance; Vessel traffic control
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00098187
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Royal Institute of Navigation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM