STATISTICS OF MARINE CASUALTIES--1986
A statistical summary of commercial vessel casualties investigated by the U.S. Coast Guard during 1986 is presented in the form of 12 tables. These analyze casualties by vessel size, type and age, and by cause and nature of the casualty. They also give data on personnel injuries and deaths. The tables are preceded by capsule descriptions of major casualties that occurred during the year.
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1988-8
- Pagination: 14 p.
- Volume: 45
- Issue Number: No.5
- TRT Terms: Injuries; Marine safety; Statistics; Water transportation crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Personnel accidents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00655764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM