CRUISE FLEET SAILING FROM U.S. PORTS
This tabulation of the cruise fleet sailing from U.S. ports is organized alphabetically by company, under each of which are listed the vessels operated by the company. For each vessel the data given are: gross tonnage, length, year built, number of passengers, and itinerary.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/17156061
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1988-6
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Cruise ships; Directories
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00655656
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM