INDUSTRY PROGRAM ASSESSING SYNTHETIC MOORING LINES
Omega Marine Services International of Houston, Texas, is organizing a joint industry project to evaluate large, synthetic-fiber mooring lines for use in deepwater applications. The program will assess rope fatigue life, end terminations and installed cost.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00300608
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1988-6
- Pagination: 1 p.
- Volume: 48
- Issue Number: No.6
- ISSN: 0030-0608
- TRT Terms: Costs; Properties of materials; Research; Synthetic fibers
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00655526
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM