Of the 36 papers scheduled for the 1989 RTCM Annual Assembly Meeting, 28 were available for inclusion in these proceedings. The topics covered include: maritime telecommunications; the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System; onboard electronic equipment maintenance; the COSPAS/SARSAT system; epirbs; high frequency radio; satellite communication; the Global Positioning System; and electronic charts. For selected individual papers, see AN 10575-A1 through An 10575-A18.
- Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services Annual Meeting
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Date: 1988-4-17 to 1988-4-22
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: Various p.
- TRT Terms: Navigation; Telecommunications
- Old TRIS Terms: Marine electronics
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00659871
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM