U.S. OFFSHORE PETROLEUM DRILLING AND PLATFORMS (1976-2000)
This report presents four alternative quantitative scenarios that project the numbers of offshore petroleum drilling and processing platforms in 1985 and 2000 and cites international, demographic, economic, and technological events that might "drive" these scenarios. Possible operational implications, (e.g., new programs, projects and policies) of likely offshore oil developments for the Coast Guard, Navy, and the Maritime Administration are assessed.
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: Various p.
- TRT Terms: Forecasting; Offshore platforms; Policy; Trend (Statistics)
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Maritime Administration; United States Coast Guard; United States Navy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00658554
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM